Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
Company Profile : Sutherland Global Services
Company Website : www.sutherlandglobal.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Sutherland Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Sutherland Jobs 2022 :
- Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals.
- If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Job Responsibilities :
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on
- identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Take the lead: Lead Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members.
Skills Required For Sutherland Jobs 2022 :
- Academic: BE/ B.Tech (CSE, IT), B.Sc (Computers), BCA/ MCA Or Other Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Relevant experience as a QA Software Tester or similar role
- Programming Languages, Tools & Frameworks
- QA Automation, Java & selenium
- QA Automation Testing with Healthcare domain experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Relevant years of experience in data analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills