Synamedia Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Technical Consultant | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Position: Associate Technical Consultant
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Synamedia technologies, products, and/or solutions.
Working in Shift Hours.
- Effectively troubleshooting problems independently or as part of a team, depending on the nature of the incident.
- Resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems, depending on the reported problems.
- Knowledge sharing with others in writing technical documents and growing the knowledge database.
- Work with cross functional teams’ engineering/delivery/architects to achieve our common goals to solve customer
- problems and enhance our products.
- Build strong team relationships with other Customer Support Engineers
- Candidates should be flexible to work across technology stacks
- Should have good analytical ability and application debugging skills
- Should have good communication skills with excellent written & spoken English
- Must have capacity to work independently and flexible to work in shifts
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.