Syniverse Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate System Analyst
Job Title: Associate System Analyst
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Continuous monitoring of production servers that includes system health, resource utilization, file transfer rate, database insert rate and logs
- Monitoring of connectivity to upstream and downstream applications
- Monitoring of connectivity to databases
- Application health monitoring that includes file processing, data loading, completion of scheduled tasks, report
- generation, application related processes, dashboards and application logs
- Use alarm monitoring tools, interpret the condition being alarmed, resolve and/or escalate to the next level support.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communications in the form of Remedy tickets, emails, analysis,
- process/procedures, meetings, conference bridges and internal/external phone calls.
- Provide shift turnovers of current issues and activities
- Provide regular status reports
- Monitor, execute and support production performance by performing benchmarking and research while initiating
- actions to improve results and/or problem correction.
- Error research based on the warnings; errors available in the production logs
- Operations activities
- Validating the test files
- Create and follow up on trouble tickets with respective teams
- Send routine reports and emails to the designated recipients
- Participate on a rotation pager schedule that provides system support and critical production support on a 24 X 7 basis, 365 days/year
- Interaction with customer independently
- Assisting first level support team in product and systems technical details, management of issues and all aspects of
- the respective role
- Following established escalation procedures as required.
- Execute the annual Disaster Recovery test.
- In-depth knowledge of reports/reporting tools and be a subject matter expertise.
- Provide best-in-class customer service and resolution to customer queries
- Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance.
- Maintain technical expertise by keeping abreast of technologies as they apply to Syniverse products and services.
- Ability to understand product functional and architecture. Follow the standard operating procedure established.
- Escalate issues to the next level.
- Follow up on open issues. Manage seamless shift rotation.
- Open to flexible shift schedules. Responsible for continuous monitoring of production environment and to provide
- solution for the production issues.
- Become A Software Developer With Salary Package 5 To 40 LPA – Pay After Placement
- Basic knowledge on UNIX, WINDOWS, Solaris & SQL Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server tools
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 specifically event, incident, problem management.
- Knowledge on ticketing tools i.e. Remedy etc.
- Basic network infrastructure knowledge (LAN & WAN)
- Monitoring tool i.e. Netcool, Nagios, Team Quest, Big Brother etc.
- Hands on experience in file operations
- Hands on experience and knowledge on system processes
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
- Ability to work independently as well as Team
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and
- familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Monitoring tool Knowledge i.e. HPOV, NNM etc
- Knowledge on ticketing tools i.e. HPSM etc.