Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2021 For R&D Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Job Title: R&D Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: Fresher
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs under guidance.
- Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of C/C++ coding, and a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Good analytical ability needed.
- Knowledge of Verilog/VHDL is a plus.
- A good team player. Contacts are primarily within team