Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Positions: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Communications Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2022 :
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies
- (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or
- specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for
- software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Skills Required For Tata Communications Jobs 2022 :
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar. Also
- prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participates in important
- projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important
- issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the
- achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and
- techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract
- concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues,
- challenges, problems within their field of specialization