TCS Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch | Across India
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India (PAN India)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BSc, BCA, B.Voc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch
Last Date To Apply: 16th January 2022
Job Description (TCS Smart Hiring):
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, BSc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B.Voc in (CS / IT) from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program.
- This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you.
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry,
- Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation.
- Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams.
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the
- stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises the following
- Verbal Ability (24 questions) – 30 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions) – 50 Minutes.
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions) – 40 Minutes.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.