TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive For Fresher’s | Registrations (Started), Eligibility
Company Name: TCS
Qualification: UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
Name Of The Test: TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)
Experience: Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Registration Statu: Started for November 2021 Exams
Last Date To Register:29th August 2021
Category: IT Jobs
Test Date:12th September 2021 Onwards
Job Location PAN India
- About TCS NQT 2021 Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria For YOP 2021
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
% Criteria: An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of
- 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlog Criteria: 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondence courses will not be considered). Also, applicants with a Secondary and/ or a Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National
- Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full-time.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of Experienced candidates can only apply.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Steps in TCS NQT 2021 Process
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Apply for corporate jobs as per their eligibility criteria