TCS Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers / Upto 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Batch
Registration End Date: 30th November 2021
Test Sehedule: 8th November 2021 onwards
- Phase 2 – TCS Off Campus Hiring for Year of Passing 2020 & 2021
- We are hiring BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
- Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Courses & Discipline: Students from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not
- exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.