TCS Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers / Upto 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Batch
Registration End Date: 24th September 2021
Test Date: October 2021 onwards
- TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with
- trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
- We are hiring BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Courses & Discipline: Students from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication-related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Software Testing (Manual and Automated) Tutorials