Tech Mahindra Freshers Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,20,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Passouts
- Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR (Remote for now).
- Probation/Training Period: 3 Months.
- Tentative date of interview: December 2021.
- Tentative date of joining: December 2021.
- As an Associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients.
- You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of project including 24×7 projects.
Academic Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum of 60% / First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/BTech). Please note that rounding up to 60% is not valid.
- Engineering streams – Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics.
- Candidate must be 2020/2021 passed out and in possession of either consolidated mark sheet/PDC.
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise a solution.
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support.
- Handle customer calls and responses.
- Contribute to technical design document if need be.
- Work independently when required.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard.
- Attend/conduct meetings workshops.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies.
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work.
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking.
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred.