TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022 | Junior Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Job Role: Junior Software Developer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022
- We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team.
- You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
- To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle as required
Skills Required For TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022
- Hands on experience in Web Development using HTML, CSS preferred
- Knowledge in JS and any of the client side JS frameworks preferrably jQuery
- Basic understanding of Database and Querying
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and it’s applications
- Proficient in Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structure & Algorithm, SDLC etc
- Passionate about programming and new technologies
- Should be willing to learn new technologies and work on it under guidance
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good to have basic knowledge of the following technologiesASP.NET / VB.NET
- SQL Server
- SVN or similar versioning tools
- Agile Methodology
Selection Process For TechNeurons Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview