Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022 | Staff Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/Ph
Job Role: Staff Software Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Location Hyderabad
Job Description For Teradata Jobs 2022
- Responsible for the development of new code in the complex area of the Teradata Optimizer.
- Ability to understand existing code which needs strong ‘C’ skills.
- Excellent analytic abilities
- Ability to architect end-to-end features spanning multiple components
- Understanding of Database internals, SQL grammar, data structures and OS internals.
- Develop features and offerings of medium/high complexity spanning multiple areas
- Analyze optimizer bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments
Skills Required For Teradata Jobs 2022
- B Tech / M Tech / MCA / Ph.D in Computer Science.
- Development experience required.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Ability to work with Architects and Engineering Managers and translating concepts to products.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodogies
Selection Process For Teradata Jobs 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview