Test Analyst (Automation)
Test Analyst (Automation)
Company: Civica Resource Private Limited
Experience: 2 – 5 years
- To build test automation capability within the organization and lead the successful delivery of test automation for individual projects and products.Taking responsibility for test automation activities from the initial planning
- and estimating, through to the delivery of the solution, providing expert testing input to the overall planning, estimating, monitoring and control of the delivery.
- Driving continuous improvement to increase product quality and achieve Civica Group business targets.
- In general, travel to the UK could be one visit every 2 years. This can be at short notice and this frequency is not
- guaranteed as all travel is based on a clear business or project requirement. A passport is essential.
Principal Responsibilities & TasksResponsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, create and maintain automated tests
- Translate business and technical requirements into comprehensive automatable scenarios and frameworks.
- Evaluate existing manual test cases and identify opportunities for automation.
- Run investigations into root-cause analysis of failures, hardware or software, using the appropriate tools and
- recommend solutions to the relevant teams for resolution.
- Manage the production, quality and accuracy of all relevant test artefacts and ensure that these adhere to the
- Civica Test Policy.
- Produce test artefacts, Test Cases, Expected Results, Actual Results, Defects, Data, Defect Re-tests and Test
- Outcome Reports.
- Provide accurate and concise process updates.
- Assess and document any risks or issues that threaten the achievement of the testing deliverables.
- Actively seek process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide input to the Test Planning and Estimating test phases
- Deputise for the Test Automation Lead
First class and above grade in BE/BTECH/MCA equivalent degree from a university of UGC accredited.
- Solid experience of writing automated tests using Selenium
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and should be able to apply them in test automation script development.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and able to convey the value of Agile to others.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration.
- Demonstrate initiative in developing solutions to problems encountered during testing.
- Good in oral and written communication skills and able to take part in meetings and discussions.
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously.
- Good team player.
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Should be a detailed oriented.
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality.
Object Oriented Programming
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Version control tools (SVN/Git/VSTS)
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Test Cases
Send Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org