Test Analyst (Automation)
Company: Civica Resource Private Limited
Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Principal Responsibilities & TasksResponsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, create and maintain automated tests
- Translate business and technical requirements into comprehensive automatable scenarios and frameworks.
- Evaluate existing manual test cases and identify opportunities for automation.
- Run investigations into root-cause analysis of failures, hardware or software, using the appropriate tools and recommend solutions to the relevant teams for resolution.
- Manage the production, quality and accuracy of all relevant test artefacts and ensure that these adhere to the Civica Test Policy.
- Produce test artefacts, Test Cases, Expected Results, Actual Results, Defects, Data, Defect Re-tests and Test Outcome Reports.
- Provide accurate and concise process updates.
- Assess and document any risks or issues that threaten the achievement of the testing deliverables.
- Actively seek process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide input to the Test Planning and Estimating test phases
- Deputise for the Test Automation Lead
Reporting Relationships :
- Provide accurate timely reporting information on progress, risks and issues
- Build collaborative relationships within the Civica Group both internally and externally to the testing team and with partners
- Ensure that effective communication is maintained with team members on the same or related projects /
- product teams to build common goals and avoid misunderstandings
- Continued liaison with the project / product teams, Project Managers, Product Owner, Business Analysts,
- Developers and Business Areas.
- Champion the value of automated testing.
- Selenium WebDriver
- Object Oriented Programming
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Test Cases
Send Resume to: email@example.com