Test Automation Engineer
Company: FUTURES AND CAREERS
Experience: 6 – 11 years
- To Develop Test Plan, test scenarios and test cases to support Business testing phases within Insurance projects and enhancements
- To manager overall program of work and team performance
- Execute business test cases as and when required
- Facilitate the successful execution of various business test phases
- Analyse and report defects identified during testing
- To design and develop automation scripts using Mainframe automation, Selenium WebDriver for test performance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, framework & different stages of testing process
- Hands on experience with functional & regression testing on mainframe, mainframe applications.
To develop test cases using data driven approach.
- As part of the Agile process, should be capable to independently respond and resolve production issues within defined SLAs
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA is Preferred
- 6+ years of experience, with at-least 5 years of automating testing experience
- Should already be of leading test teams of 5-8 members
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC & Defect Life Cycle.
- Strong knowledge on XML, Java & Selenium with Junit or TestNG Framework
- Having good knowledge of Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Excellent analytical & Debugging skills
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :MCA in Any Specialization