TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Company: IBM India Pvt. Limited
Experience: From 7 to 10 year
- The job responsibilities include leading and executing all test activities in a cross vendor environment and will play key role in successful delivery of this suite of products into production.
- The individual will be responsible for ensuring that components are delivered with high quality, tested and ready for integration into IBM s best-of-breed solution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Working knowledge of Container Tech: Kubernetes, Docker, Red HatOpenShift
- Experience with API testing and API automation.
- Experience on test automation development using Ansible, Python.
- Understanding and experience of working in Agile methodology across global teams.
- Communicate Code Quality metrics to all stakeholders, work with developers to track and fix defects
- Create the respective test automation scenarios for manual tests; optimize and maintain history test scripts.
- Experience of Testing tools such as LoadRunner
- Working knowledge of application servers (WAS, Liberty, Tomcat)
- Working knowledge of database servers (Oracle, DB2)
- Subject Matter Expert in using and supporting IBM development tools including: Rational Team
- Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Jazz Reporting Service and Jazz foundation.
- Understanding of Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of web applications
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to understand and clearly document complex multi-faceted technical issues
- Technical or scientific academic background
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Automation testing
- Web technologies
- Software development life cycle
- Subject Matter Expert
- Object oriented programming
- Rational team concert