Test Automation Engineer – Embedded (Python)
Company: SoftDEL Systems
Experience: 3 – 8 years
- We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience and excellent knowledge of Python Test Automation and Embedded Testing Experience / BLE Testing / Electrical or Electronics Background in Engineering
- 5+ years programming skills and experience with python, JS, Lab view or comparable programming languages and frameworks used for test automation.
- 3+ years hands on experience and playing a technical lead role in test automation.
- 3+ years of experience developing test automation for networked devices in consumer or commercial products.
- 3+ years of test automation experience in developing product using WIFI, BLE or low power wireless protocols such
- as Zigbee /Z-wave, chip-to-chip communication protocols or interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, etc.).
- Experience in integrating test automation into the DevOps and CI/CD, including nightly builds, and processes to ensure quality releases.
- Experience in developing automated test software to improve test coverage, comfortable with the interactions between hardware, firmware, mobile app and cloud APIs.
- Excellent documentation practices and attention to detail and familiar with Confluence, Jira, Jenkin, Travis, Test Link (or equivalent).
- Detail oriented and organized, able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying degrees of complexity, priority, and urgency.
- Strong communication skills: written and oral for different technical or business audiences.
Some travel is required
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Embedded Testing
- Test Automation Framework
- BLE Testing
- Software Testing
- Software Services
- Automation Testing
- Automation Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org