Test Engineer Automation
Company: BRIGHTLY SOFTWARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Contribute to QA strategy and provide scalable quality solutions/implementation based on industry best practices for given business problems.
- Own and be accountable on major release tasks and make sure to have E2E accountability.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components,
- within scope, cost, time & quality constraints.
- Understand company goals and metrics and align with core objectives.
- Partner with product owners and UX on what is feasible technically, participate in user requirements translation to technical specifications.
- Support our products, identify and fix root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting and resolution of support issues.
- Embed a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision-making aligned with business and technology needs. Differentiate between immediate needs vs long-term solutions.
- Challenge yourself and your team to stay current with the latest technological trends.
- Collaborate in product lifecycle with senior engineers, development managers, product managers,
- scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Be part of continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader.
What you need
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Test automation experience with strong skills in designing and implementing automation
- frameworks such as Cucumber Framework (BDD) and Selenium with C#/ or Java.
- Experience with API automation using Rest Assured or similar tools.
- DevOps mindset experience in a mature CI/CD SDLC environment, implemented exception handling,
- logging, monitoring, performance measurement, operational metrics knowledge
- Experience working in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication, partnership, teamwork skills required
- WebDriverIO, Cypress
- Selenium and Appium
- Test Automation using a combination of NUnit, TestNG.
- C# / Java.
- Visual Studio (with ReSharper)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery via Jenkins
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org