Test Engineer C++ (Automation testing)
Company: Sunovaa Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Good technical skills in writing automation test scripts using C++
- Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Proficient with Automation and Manual testing.
- Automate test plans, test cases, and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners.
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests-based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented programming & particularly in C++ language.
- Fair knowledge on batch scripting
- Good debugging skills.
- Conversant with Agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
UG :BCA in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Agile Methodology
- Automation Testing
- Test Engineering
Send Resume to: email@example.com