Test Engineer – Dedalus
Company: DH HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
The main part of the job will consist of the following:
- Key member of Agile Scrum team and lead in adopting agile programming techniques, such as test-driven development, continuous integration and testing, and story-based iterative development to build better software and to build software in a better way.
- Be a critical thinker – people who can rapidly consume domain knowledge and determine comprehensive, meaningful tests based on close collaboration with our Product Managers and industry experts.
- Associate Professionals : Product Test are part of the process with product managers and developers from the beginning and work in partnership to make sure that the code is high quality at all times rather than tested at the end.
- We place a high value on upfront test scope definition capturing test conditions and finding issues based on an educated awareness of both specific requirements and customer’s expectations.
- Testers partner with development, giving continual feedback and working together to improve automated test coverage.
- We have a work environment that encourages individual initiative, experiments with new ideas for continuous improvement, and lets great people do great work by minimizing the hassles of hierarchy and bureaucracy.
We look for well-rounded engineers with great analytical skills, enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers and product managers.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform with minimal supervision while working in a diverse team environment following Agile processes for software development.
- Investigate and propose opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Should have a good understanding of SDLC processes, QA life cycle and methodology
- Prior experience in preparing Test Cases and Execution
- Interaction with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the
- project and Testing objectives
- Perform Regression and Functional Tests
- Experience in defect tracking, status reporting tools as required for the project
- Timely escalation of issues to lead/manager
- Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven
UG :Any Graduate
- Test Engineering
- Defect Tracking
- SQL Server
- Manual Testing
- QATest Case Preparation
- Product Testing
- Selenium Webdriver
- Integration Testing
- Automation Testing
- Test Cases
- HP Quality Center