Texas Instruments Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineer | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.ti.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Texas Instruments Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- 0-2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
- As a Software engineer, you will be responsible for development of software modules for embedded systems.
- Work will primarily be on Linux and/or RTOS and its associated frameworks.
- You would deal with drivers, tools and software integration.
- You will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and Verification teams which will allow you to build a comprehensive outlook of software in embedded SoC.
- Your role will involve working on variety of automotive and industrial end equipment viz Driver assist, Driver monitoring, clusters, Home automation, Industrial Automation, Gateways, EV/HEV, PLCs.
- Develop SW Frame work, drivers and application in Linux or RTOS environment.
- Develop application specific software demos and examples which enables to benchmark TI
- processor capability and help customer to get started on their product development.
- Able to look the software deliverables from end user point of view – ease of use, well documented code, design documents
- Analyzes and writes test and procedures for the components developed.
- Participate in customer discussion and understand their requirements and implement it on TI software.
- Work on variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz driver assist, driver monitoring, clusters, home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV.
- Experience with programming languages such as C
- Knowledge of embedded system – Microprocessor, Arm cores
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA,
- Knowledge peripherals like I2C, SPI,UART, Flash, Display, capture, TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem in Linux and RTOS domain
- Development over embedded Linux – Knowledge of V4l2, gstreamer, wayland, QT, python, Device drivers, Debugging Linux based application.
- Knowledge of writing application in areas of Automotive and industrial space and experience in SE development best practices is an added advantage.