Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 | Data Science Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Job Role: Data Science Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Skills Required For Texas Instruments Jobs 2022
- Skills: 0-2 Years of experience in data mining techniques, statistical analysis, recommendation engines with core focus on latest data science techniques like AI/ML, predictive modelling, etc.
- Strong communication, analysis, problem solving and articulation skills, ability to understand and document complex data flows as part of business / production processes, infrastructure.
- Bonus Skills: ASIC Design, Manufacturing process background would be preferred. Familiarity with SDLC concepts and process.
- R/Python, SQL and query languages. Experience in working with visualization tools such as TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Working knowledge and mathematical understanding of regression, clustering, classification, forecasting, optimization, and other cutting-edge popular machine learning techniques