Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 For Software Engineer
Job Title: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- The Solution Engineer is responsible for understanding requirements and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
- Our informatics solutions are a value-added component on top of our products that help to
- improve the customer experience and drive digital transformation of the lab.
- Assess new application ideas
- Research various available offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Document and test new software applications
- Interview beta testers
- 0-1 years experience implementing laboratory informatics software (LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS)
- Computer programming skills including C#, SQL and integration with web services and APIs is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with fluency in English