Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Company Website : www.thermofisher.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Yrs
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2021 :
- We are seeking enthusiastic software test engineers who will scope, design, implement, and maintain automated and manual tests for highly advanced bioinformatics software.
- We require strong coding skills as well as a solid understanding of Quality Assurance principles and Continuous Integration methods.
- You will write positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies.
- You are excited and passionate about participating in an Agile/SCRUM setting to meet and exceed customer expectations and continuously drive towards quality improvements. You like the idea of partnering with users and other team members to brainstorm the best possible approaches to validating systems.
- You welcome the challenge of working in a fast- paced, discovery-oriented environment and will be genuinely excited about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem solving skills on a continuous basis with an eye to ultimately improving the human condition.
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other scientists and product managers in the business to understand and provide input to product requirements.
- Analyze and develop test plans and protocols for AWS/Web based scientific analysis software that analyses
- samples and runs various algorithms for detecting variations in genes and annotate and filter them to perform research into personalized medicine, AgBio, infectious disease, and other applications.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Perform QA activities such as estimation, test design, test execution, test results analysis and reporting.
- Maintain excellent knowledge base of industry trends and developments.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Skills Required For Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs 2021 :
- Knowledge of Agile development Knowledge of test automation frameworks Excellent oral and written
- communication skills to present technical information to both business and technology teams with clarity and precision
- Minimum Qualifications (must have)