Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 For Associate Content Specialist | Any Graduate
Job Title: Associate Content Specialist
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: Fresher / 0 – 1.6 Year
- Participates in Editorial activities and assists in preparation of data for publishing legal and regulatory products in print and/or electronic form for US Commentary.
- Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering,
- loading, or validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Works regularly on various systems, software, databases, and applications to deliver quality products.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and
- administrative systems as well as computer file management.
- All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed.
- 6 – 18 months of work experience.
- Freshers are also preferred
- Previous publishing experience is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and participate in planning editorial activities for standard content sets to support the
- development, enhancement, and maintenance of Thomson Reuters Legal content in any media
- Good written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition/grammar, vocabulary,
- spelling, and punctuation skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong learning ability. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the
- context of a team environment.
- Normal office hours and environments, extra hours may be required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members, contacts from other teams effectively.