Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 For Associate Content Specialist
Job Title: Associate Content Specialist
Qualification: BBA / B.Com / BBM / B.Sc General / BA / MBA General Only
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
- The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required.