TIAA Off Campus Drive 2022 | Analyst Software Developer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Website : www.tiaa.org
Job Position : Analyst Software Developer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For TIAA Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For TIAA Jobs 2022 :
- Collecting and analyzing information on new technology products and development tools for systems and applications, network and data, software and hardware.
- Assisting in testing and evaluating new technologies during the selection process.
Participating in the implementation, development and integration of new technologies within the organizational structure.
- Tracking and recording technology development needs; providing input or recommendations for enhancements or modifications to the organization’s new technology products.
Skills Required For TIAA Jobs 2022 :
- Information Technology Trends: Participates in at least one major IT initiative within own function. Reviews organization’s recent experience in introducing new technologies.
- Seeks the appropriate experts to obtain information or ask questions. Discusses existing and planned IT technologies relevant to own function. Discusses several pertinent technology trends.
Project Administration: Monitors progress and generates project variance analysis reports. Helps others to develop in-depth knowledge of project administration software.
- Implements planned and ad-hoc communications to and from affected parties.
- Makes sure project problems are surfaced and reported to appropriate project personnel. Reports dependencies, conflicts, and completion date status to project management team.
- Develops cost-benefit analysis; tracks and reviews actual costs vs. planned.
Standard Operating Procedures: Evaluates the causes behind deviations from and modifications to existing SOPs. Optimizes complex SOPs according to changes in organizational procedures.
- Integrates best practices into the design, implementation and evaluation of organizational SOPs.
- Monitors the relationship between SOPs and performance improvement (e.g. quality improvement). Designs a standard operating procedure, detailing steps and activities, within a
- department. Evaluates the benefits and drawbacks of industry-specific SOPs.
- Technology/IT Consulting: Describes tools and techniques for identifying opportunities for more work.
- Describes issues and considerations for partnering with other vendors or service providers.
- Describes consulting and client role and responsibilities (general and contract specific). Cites examples of common problems and issues on consulting engagements. Has participated in providing fee-based services on technology-related projects.
- Problem Solving: Develops alternative techniques for assessing accuracy and relevance of information.
- Helps to analyze risks and benefits of alternative approaches and obtain decision on resolution. Identifies and documents specific problems and resolution alternatives.
- Examines a specific problem and understands the perspective of each involved stakeholder.
- Uses fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools to identify problems.
- Learns and utilizes special talents and work styles of team members. Shows and promotes respect for differences and diversity.
- Works with large or multiple teams that span functions, issues, locations, and time zones. Identifies and addresses potential problems or issues within the team.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with each team member. Coordinates roles, responsibilities and interdependencies of all team members.
- Follows an organization’s information management policies. Implements existing technology infrastructure and systems management practices of one’s own IT unit.
- Analyzes the purposes and responsibilities of one’s own IT department.
- Researches planned platforms, strategies, initiatives, and key issues related to the IT environment. Recognizes basic IT needs from the business users perspective.
Emerging Technologies: Adheres to organizational policies related to information technology usage.
- Participates in the integration of new information technologies with an organization’s existing system.
- Assists in comparing business performance before and after the implementation of new information technologies.
- Coordinates the design, application and evaluation process for new information technologies. Decides on short-term, daily business needs for the design of information technologies.
- System and Technology Integration: Assists with current and planned integration initiatives. Works with applications, data, technology bridges and a variety of platforms.
- Plays an active role in local integration efforts. Explores major issues and considerations for successful system integration.
- Works with existing interfaces as well as integration and migration plans within own area.
Systems Software Infrastructure: Administers software migration and contingency plans related to own function. Demonstrates planned software changes on the local environment.
- Analyzes the local software architecture components and products. Tests key features for the entire software infrastructure environment.
- Reports software connectivity and integration issues.
Hardware Infrastructure: Assists in designing the main features of IT hardware according to business needs.
- Participates in the implementation of IT hardware within the organization. Tracks operational problems related to IT hardware and reports them directly to the supervisor.
- Compares IT hardware across one’s own organization and its competitors. Assists in integrating IT hardware with the organization’s existing systems.
Information Security Technologies:
- Installs, upgrades or maintains firewall technology or anti-virus software.
- Explains computer forensics, authentication mechanisms and digital certificates. Participates in evaluating information security features against business requirements.
- Utilizes a specific hardware or software security technology to control risks. Collects and documents information about new information security tools.