TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 | QA Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: QA Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022
- Partner with global TransUnion technical teams to build the UK Data Management platform using agreed technologies & tooling working closely with the UK Tech Lead, Software Architect & Test Lead
- Actively participate with the UK development team using an agile delivery approach.
- Use your technical testing skills to drive and execute test plans.
- Ensure that there is excellent on-
- going test coverage for the application in production through developing automated regression test scripts as part of any delivery.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional technology teams using the SCRUM methodology.
Ensure TransUnion design patterns, frameworks, and architectural standards are implemented consistently within the work delivered.
- Take accountability for quality and effectiveness of the solution in production.
Identify risks that need to be managed.
- Responsible for identifying the root cause of issues raised so preventative measures can be implemented.
Skills Required For TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022
- Being passionate about data
- Proven experience of creating automated regression scripts (not record and playback) using a
- variety of tools (e.g Selenium, Postman etc)
- Hands on experience testing complex Ab Initio based solutions.
- Experience with the broader Abinitio tool suite such as Express>It, Continuous Flows, Control Center, Query>it is a definite advantage.
- Proven experience of using ETL tools
- Application testing experience working with data at scale.
- Proven experience in the creation and execution of test plans and scripts
- Proven experience in execution of the different types of testing as part of the overall software development lifecycle
- Understands and Implements where needed a risk-based testing approach.
- Experience of an iterative/agile development methodology (e.g. SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
- Significant use of Linux and shell scripting when developing solutions
- A good working database knowledge and SQL skills
- Working knowledge of AWS or other cloud technologies
- Experience of developing solutions deployed using Continuous Integration/Deployment techniques
- Ability to communicate well, both with technical and non-technical staff
Willingness to take ownership of problems
- A good understanding of general source control practices (structures, branching, tagging, merging)
Domestic and/or international travel may be required.
- Exposure to high performing, low latency or large volume data systems.
- Demonstrable understanding of how Ab Initio applications and systems interact with the underlying hardware ecosystem.
Selection Process For TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview