TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer
Job Location Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech(Any specialization), ME/M.Tech(Any specialization)
- Batch: 2020 & 2021
- 6 months to 2.5 years of full time work experience.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms along with proficiency at problem solving.
- Excellent coding skills and exceptional problem solving approach.
- At ease to work in an agile environment with little to no supervision.
- Collaborate with other engineers of the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Developing distributed and scalable platforms.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interacting with designers, architects and other coders to analyse the requirements and possible solutions.
- Documenting components and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools like Wiki.
- Testing the product in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigating product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing the current system and presenting ideas for improvements.
- Thorough performance testing before taking it to production.