Uber Off Campus Drive 2022 For Software Engineer
Job Title: Software Engineer
- As a Software Engineer at Uber, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers.
- Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level?
- Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team.
- We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world.
- Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities.
- Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies