UI Automation (Selenium)
Company: ThinkPalm Technologies (P) Ltd
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Work Location: Chennai
- Notice Period: Immediate
- Maintained the Selenium automation code and resources in source controls such as TFS, Git over the time for improvements and new features.
- Found Defects, prepared Defect Reports and performed Status Reports, Bug Triage, Defect Tracking using Jira or any other bug tracking tool.
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Unix/linux knowledge is must
- Good communication skills, and ability to work independently or as a team.
- Knowledge in Jenkins is a plus.
UG :Any Graduate
- ui automation
Send Resume to: email@example.com