Unisys Freshers Recruitment | Service Desk Associate | 2020, 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company Name: Unisys
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Service Desk Associate (International Voice Support – Fresher)
Qualification: Any Graduation
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Passout
- The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by email, chat, web or over the phone.
- This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
- Minimum Education Required:
- A minimum qualification any Engineering and Non-Engineering Graduates (2020 and 2021 Batch)
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT
- qualifications to a tertiary level
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests.
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating
- Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend
- solutions to correct common failures.
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s.
- Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system.
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows).
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24×7).
- Team Player.