Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 For Test Engineer
Job Title: Test Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2020 / 2021 / 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers
- responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Creates test cases , executes test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks.
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained
- through internships and advanced coursework.