Urgent Hiring – Mobile Test Automation Engineer
Company: SilverXis, Inc
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Prior understanding of IOS/Andorid Environments
- Should have strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Strong Knowledge in Selenium(Web Drivers) , Perfecto Mobile and Database testing SQL.
- Should have exposure to CI/CD tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git
- Good knowledge in writing automation scripting and creating automation suit using tools such as SOAPUI, XML, SOAP, Groovy Scripting
- Design, implementation, and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- knowledge of continuous integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross- browser testing.
- Ability to see to completion the entire testing process from data validation to front end GUI using a combination of
- SQL, manual, and automation testing techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life- cycle process and industry standard defect tracking tools(JIRA/ Confluence)
- Should have knowledge on how to set up and run the tests for multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari) and mobile browser automation.
- Good to have -> Understanding of REST, JSON Frameworks
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile practices and values to delight customers
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
UG :Any Graduate
- SOAP UI
- Ios Development
- Android Development
Send Resume to: email@example.com