Urgent Opening For Senior Software Engineer- Embedded Testing
Company: Vanguard HR Associates Pvt Ltd.
Experience: 5 – 10 years
• Well versed with process SDLC with primary focus on testing, and deployment.
• Proficiency in scripting Python, Perl, Embedded C
• Proficiency in coding, interacting with H/W
• Provide engineering input to impact the design, coding and debugging of software in various coding languages including SOUP software.
• Performs software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
• Good knowledge of LabView
• Performs Software build, Maintenance, and change control. Maintains software configuration management in Perforce.
• Lead project team through Software Defect Management in all phases of development.
• Collaboration with other engineering disciplines, such as electrical, mechanical and industrial design, to ensure that embedded software will accomplish design goals for a particular product or system.
• Review and evaluate project documentation for compliance as well as sound technical competence to ensure we are delivering robust products.
• Communicates effectively with team and management to drive project efficiency and status of progress with a focus on solutions.
• Will work with New Product Development teams through quality system to ensure software is developed in compliance to internal procedures as well as the requirements of the FDA, ISO, and other regulatory bodies, which may include: FDA, ISO 13485, ISO14971, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, FDA 21 CFR 820.30, ANSI AAMI IEC 62304:2006, IEC 60601-1-2: 2007 and FDA General Principles of Software Validation GPSV requirements.
• B. Tech / B.E / M. Tech / M.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent discipline Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of ISO 14971, IEC 62304
• Good understanding of Quality Management Systems. (ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820)
• 4-8 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience on NPD process and various phases of new product development.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work with others in various coordinate disciplines and on multi-national teams.
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Embedded Software Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com