Urgent requirement For Automation/Manual Tester
Company: FCS Software Solutions Limited
Experience: 5 – 9 years
Roles and Responsibilities
Test Automation/Manual Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
UG :Any Graduate
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Automation Engineering
Send Resume to: email@example.com