Urgently Hiring For Automation Tester @ Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Company: HOME BAZAAR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Vashi,Navi Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and execute test strategy, planning, and approach for products.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and test cases for Web, Mobile,Desktop, and API applications across different platforms.
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with the development teams to develop automated checks.
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage for automation.
- Detect and report defects and close follow-up to ensure closure of issues.
- Assess and bring continuous improvements to the overall quality of the product.
- Work closely with the development team to debug any issue.
- Participate in scrum calls with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to POC on the upcoming toolsets.
- Conduct RCA for production defects and improve test assets.
- Work on refactoring the existing framework as per the requirement.
Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retro.
- Should be responsible to drive sprints or release to closure.
- Expertise in Automation Testing for Web, API, and Desktop applications of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models, test methodologies, requirement comprehension, test planning, test
- preparation, testbed setup, test execution, test report generation, risk mitigation, effort estimation, and schedule tracking with sign-off accompanying release notes.
- Prior experience in designing automation frameworks from scratch or work on an existing one.
- Hands-on experience in working with Cypress/Node.js automation tool.
- Good knowledge of API testing and database tools, such as REST Assured, SoapUI, and Postman.
- Experience with continuous integration with CI/CD Jenkins or other tools.
- Good knowledge of behavior-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
- Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Prior experience in user acceptance testing.
- Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
- Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
UG :B.Sc in Computers, BCA in Any Specialization
PG :MBA/PGDM in Information Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, M.Tech in Computers, MCA in Any Specialization
- SOAP UI
- automation testing
- test cases
- automation tester
- mobile testing
- software tester
- ui testing
- api testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com