Urgently required Automation QA at Kolkata
Company: ManpowerGroup Services India Private Limited
Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Perform complete regression testing of solution. Create test scripts using department tools and other testing tools.
- Provide documented test results. Lead and train others in test automation tools and concepts.
Install, configure, administer, and support testing tools as needed
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop overall implementation solution plan, implement the
- installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Develop quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
- Develop processes and procedures to test product requirements, use cases, and wireframes in the
- form of test cases and other documentation.
- Assist with support personnel with troubleshooting and installation and configuration of software when needed.
- Document software defects, using bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, and two years of experience as a Software Automation Test Engineer, or related role.
- Two years of experience with: Quality assurance methodologies; Software testing; Developing test automation frameworks
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium
- One year of experience with: Writing SQL queries; and Creating and maintaining automated nightly tests.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Send Resume to: email@example.com