Vanderlande Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
- As a senior software engineer, your daily work involves technically challenging applications and projects where your code makes a direct contribution to the further development and upkeep of our
- VI solutions and to its application in projects.
- As a software engineer, we expect much more from you than just the ability to design and develop
- good software. We find it important that you possess an inherent drive to get the best out of
- yourself every day, that you are inquisitive and that you are not intimidated by situations which
- require you to branch off from the beaten track. You work together with colleagues in a SCRUM team.
- In addition, you have regular contact with other software teams, software architects, testers and end users.
- Good communication skills are therefore extremely important, as well as the ability to think pro-actively and suggest possible improvements.
Skills Required For Vanderlande Off Campus Drive 2022
- Object oriented programming experience with Java
- Core Java, Java version 6.0 or above
- UML 2.0
- Good communication skills, proactive and responsible way of working
- Secondary Skills
- Wicket/JSF/Struts/Servlet/JSP experience on any of the web development technology
- SQL Server / Oracle
- Java 8.0
- Spring (Boot, Cloud, additional feature)
- Micro Services
- Container Orchestration (e.g. Docker)
- Container Management System (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview