Varian Medical Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech –CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Varian Medical Systems
Company Website : www.varian.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE / B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Varian Medical Systems Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Varian Medical Systems Jobs 2022 :
- Participate in all stages of software development (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance)
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code
- Provide inputs on system-level design and development including estimates.
- Detect, report, investigate, analyse, and fix product defects.
- Provide support and work in close collaboration with other development teams, product managers,
- clinical experts, architects, systems engineering and UX in Europe and overseas.
- Actively share knowledge among co-workers.
Skills Required For Varian Medical Systems Jobs 2022 :
- Several years of experience in software development
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts, OOAD and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Mocking and Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Ability to excel both individually, in a team of highly skilled professional and in an international environment
- Demonstrated mature levels of knowledge and experience with current software technologies and be able to co-ordinate, mentor and support the work of several other developer associates.
- Due to the safety-critical nature of radiation therapy, your commitment to quality is a must.
- A strong desire to build close work relationships both locally and in Varian’s global environment.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English.
What will set you apart:
- Experience in WPF, C# and .NET Core.
- Experience in developing desktop application, scalable cloud applications and web development skills.
- Experience in software Architecture & Design.
- Healthcare domain knowledge, especially in radiotherapy
- Knowledge of medical interoperability standards such as DICOM, HL7, and FHIR.
- Highly motivated, open personality with an end-to-end development mindset.