vEPC System Test Automation Engineer
Company: iQuest Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Manayata Tech Park )
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Going through 3GPP standards, architectural and design documents to come up with thorough and in-depth test plans for testing LTE EPC node functionalities.
- Creating test scripts using available test tools. This will involve getting familiarized with the test tools and figuring out innovative ways of re-creating practically possible scenarios
- Ability to build test setups as per the requirements of the test case and environment
- Executing test cases and validating the test status based on the expectations for the test case.
- Ability to fully understand system logs, test tool logs and use this understanding for debugging issues and identifying accurate root causes for the problems seen on the system under test or in the network
- Using the test expertise and identifying overall improvements and enhancements
- Debugging field data like logs, Wireshark traces and identifying potential problems and re-creating the same in the lab
- Other duties as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of LTE Access and Core domain
- Thorough understanding of 3GPP specs covering S1AP, NAS, GTPv1, GTPv2 protocols
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Strong skills on IP, TCP, Linux and UNIX
- Good working knowledge of RADIUS and DIAMETER protocols.
- Good working knowledge of Gx, Gy and Gz
- Good working knowledge of PCRF, OCS and diameter based charging and policy control
- Good working knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Hands on work experience of testing MME, SGW, PGW and SAEGW
- Hands on experience in using test tools including but not limited to
- UE and Core Node Simulators like Spirent Landslide, EAST and NG4T
- Application traffic generators like iPerf, IxLoad etc
- Knowledge of message flows and parameters used in the messages for LTE procedures
- Understanding of latest LTE Release features like NB-IoT, 5G
- Good understanding of open stack and container based virtualized environments
- Good understanding of Network Function Virtualization concepts
- Good understanding and working experience with scripting languages like Python and Tcl to write and debug scripts.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- System Testing
- Automation Testing
- Automation Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.