Verizon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Cloud Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Job Position: Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1+ Years ( Freshers )
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
- Exposing to different components of a container platform like Logging, Monitoring, Security and SRE practices.
- Ensuring uptime of the platform for end-users as well as development teams.
- Analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real-time, providing end-to-end problem resolution.
- Implementing automation & monitoring by leveraging tools like NewRelic, Catch Point, APM and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) using Jenkins, Jira, GitHub and Ansible.
- Ready to work in shift timings (18×7) to support different kubernetes based container platforms in all environments (AWS, OCI, On-Prem, EKS, Openshift).
- Participating in POC (Proof of Concept) technical evaluations for new technologies for use in the cloud
- Partnering with application and other platform teams in product/platform migrations and enhancements.
- Upgrading/Refreshing the clusters in a periodical manner and automate the platform features rollout.
- Striving to improve the performance levels of the Product team by providing regular feedback and suggesting improvements to the process/product.
Skills Required for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
- A degree.
- Three or more years of experience in the IT industry and relevant experience of one or more years in Container orchestration automation.
- Experience in building and remediating container images across CloudNative K8s, EKS or openshift.
- Knowledge of different components of a container platform like, Logging, Monitoring, Security and SRE practices.
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to the cloud (AWS, OCI or GCP).
- Experience with debugging skills and a flair to work with application teams.
- AWS and CKA certifications are desired.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools and processes.
- Experience with cross collaboration and communication skills.