Verizon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Development Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Job Positions: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1+ Years ( Freshers )
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Verizon Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Verizon Jobs 2022 :
- You will be working on Wireless applications that allow our customers to perform their Calling Plan Change ,AAl ,NSE and Device Upgrades seamless using any of the Verizon channel.
- You will be working on Wireless applications that allow our customers to perform their Calling Plan Change and Device Upgrades seamless using any of the channel.
- You will work on leading projects, code, and develop the APIs and SDKs to integrate all that we do with our internal and external clients and OEMs.
- Identify and align project requirements and conducting impact analyses.
- Work closely with the business team, third party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
- Provide inputs on the design and overall architecture.
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects to introduce new modular, reusable Service/API or enhancing the existing ones.
- Perform engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems.
- Develop dashboard and metrics for every deliverables.
- Skills Required for Verizon Jobs 2022 :
- Driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills, you’re a sought-after team member who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- You develop and monitor metrics and ensure business needs are met.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills. You are curious about learning new technologies and implementing the learnings in your project.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java 8.
- Experience with J2EE and Java technologies, SpringBoot, Reactive Programming, Spring React, GraphQL.
- Experience in Rest API and GQL API Development.
- Experience in Micro services.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML.
- Working experience with OOP, SOA, modular code development, micro services, multi-threading.
- Experience with Server back end and API/Service development.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, Cassandra, UNIX, Sonar scan.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology.
- Experience in cloud computing, Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology.
- Experience in using and developing insights using various tools like Kibana, New Relic, Graffna.