Verizon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Development Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Job Positions: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1+ Years ( Freshers )
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Verizon Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Verizon Jobs 2022 :
- As a Pega developer in CJCM, you will be working on Wireless applications that allow our customers to perform their Calling Plan Change and Device Upgrades seamless using any of the channel.
- CJCM is looking for someone who can effectively work on leading projects, code, and develop the
- APIs to integrate all that we do with our internal and external clients. You will collaborate with
- various internal teams on new technologies to make it easy for our customers to do business with us.
- Identify and align project requirements and conducting impact analyses.
- Work closely with the business team, third party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects to introduce new modular, reusable Service/API or enhancing the existing ones.
- Perform engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems.
- Develop dashboard and metrics for every deliverables.
Skills Required for Verizon Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience designing PRPC applications including gathering of requirements, formulating design of Class structure, Rules Sets structure, Organization structure, identification of
- Properties and design of Flows based on the requirements, Integration & Queues.
- Experience in Java and Oracle technologies.
- Experience using debugging tools like PAL and Tracer.
- Experience with Automated Unit testing.
- Knowledge of Agile process.
- Experience designing and collaboration with senior design/architects.
- Pega Certified – CSA & CSSA.
- Knowledge of PEGA Guardrails.
Even better to have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Agile Scrum / SmartBPM practices and methodology.
- Experience in Flows, Activities and User Interfaces.
- Knowledge of PRPC Best Practices, Estimation, Task Scheduling, Risk Assessment, IT Quality Practices.
- Experience on pega User interface, rule models, DSM, Process Models, Web Service,LDAP setups,
- Connectors and knowledge of Single sign-on models.
- Worked on PRPC versions of seven and above.
- Knowledge of Pega customer service.