Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer & Post Graduate Engineer
Job Title: Graduate Engineer & Post Graduate Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech – 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Freshers
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any streams
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- 65% throughout the entire academics with no active backlogs
- Min INR 7.5 LPA (Fixed) + Variable Pay + Gratuity + Medical Insurance (For Graduate Engineer)
- Min INR 10 LPA (Fixed) + Variable Pay + Gratuity + Medical Insurance (For Post Graduate Engineer)
Roles & Responsibilities (Graduate Engineer):
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Roles & Responsibilities (Post Graduate Engineer):
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.