vPhrase Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : vPhrase
Company Website : www.vphrase.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For vPhrase Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For vPhrase Jobs 2022 :
- Working closely with product, design and data scientists to build stable features for our product.
- Designing and adopting strong engineering practices with a focus on scalability and architecture.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product features in production environment.
- Build features with strong DB fundamental with query optimisation, planning and execution considerations.
- Build features that can work in a distributed cloud environment using minimum server resources.
- Ensuring best practices adherence on TDD
- Able to come up with POCs to evaluate implementation options
Skills Required For vPhrase Jobs 2022 :
- Scripting language: Fluency in Python language with hands-on experience on web frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Database: RDBMS (MySQL & PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of relational schema constraints and normal forms
- Aggregate functions
- Experienced with Cloud Services like Azure, AWS etc, familiarity with cloud first development models approach
- Bastion hosts/Jump boxes
- Azure Vault
- Cloud DevOps
- CI/CD pipelines knowledge with repository hooks
- Must be an independent and self-driven individual who likes to stay up to date on new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing is important.
- Writing Test/Mock interfaces, with testable code design approach from a devops perspective
- Experience working on REST APIs, writing modular code
- Object Oriented Design principles for mid to large scale s/w projects with modular design approach
- Data Structures and their usage, code optimization
- Design patterns knowledge (Factory, Polymorphism, Singleton etc)