Wego Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Wego
Company Website : www.wego.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Wego Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Wego Jobs 2022 :
- You will be joining a product development team as a software development engineer focusing on testing. You will be coming up with the team’s testing strategy, and then executing on it collaboratively.
- This position is available in both remote and in-office arrangements in our offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangalore.
What you will be doing :
- Develop test strategies for software products that your team ships.
- Lead and design the team’s approach to testing on all levels of the testing pyramid.
- Contribute to shipping and maintaining web and backend services.
- Test automation tooling.
- Setting up test environments, harnesses, and data.
- Some manual testing – with an eye to reducing the amount of manual testing where possible.
- Work with engineers across our tech stack, product managers, and QA engineers.
Skills Required For Wego Jobs 2022 :
- Proficiency in software development.
- A passion for automating away testing work that is repeatedly done and prone to human error.
- A knack for getting things done collaboratively with other engineers and with teams from other disciplines in Wego.
It will be great if you have :
- Experience working in teams as both a software engineer and a QA engineer.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Familiarity with technologies that we already use, like Cypress, Java, Go and Ruby.
- Familiarity with popular test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Applitools, Pact.