Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021 | System Analyst | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Wells Fargo
Company Website : www.wellsfargo.com
Job Position : Systems operations Analyst
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Wells Fargo Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Wells Fargo Jobs 2021 :
- Provide hands-on Level 1 & 2 application support (16X7) as part of a RPA team across our entire global under Line of Business.
- Proactive monitoring of all automations in production environment along with infrastructure management.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Support existing BOT, Servers, Triggers and orchestrator for all automations.
- Creating the confluence documentation
- Creating the change requests
- Research system/unknown exceptions and provide feedback to dev team or business SMEs
- Maintain application health and Monitor the successful execution of automation product.
- Resolution of issues that arise in day-to-day management of robotic processes & providing timely response & Solutions as required.
- Performing the BCP/DR activities for RPA tools.
- Record and track incident, send out incident communication to stake holders, maintain data hygiene and capture all
- relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance
- Report production issues/bugs and help in replication of the issues
- Identify gaps in production monitoring and work towards addressing them
- Work to contribute and improve the End User experience.
- Helping team with his technical expertise for the issues and difficulties, they face during support.
- Skills Required For Wells Fargo Jobs 2021 :
- Good at any Programming Language (C or Java or .NET or python or PowerShell )
- Must have good knowledge in Database concepts
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Windows
- Candidate must come prepared with minimum understanding of IT Service Management – Incident/Problem
- Management, Change/Release Management before appearing for interview.
- Candidate should have a minimum understanding on RPA( Robotic Process Automation )
- Should have excellent communication skills (to be part of support calls)