West Pharma Freshers Recruitment | Graduate Software Trainee | 2021, 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company Name: West Pharmaceutical Services
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Software Trainee – D&T
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Information Science), MCA
Year of Passing: 2021 and 2022 Graduates
- The Graduate Software Trainee, Digital and Transformation will be involved in the development, proof of concepts building, architectural design, and enhancement of applications for West.
- This position starts with a 6-month full-time paid internship followed by appointment as Associate Software Engineer.
- 6 Months Full Time Paid Internship as a Graduate Software Trainee – during which you will undergo training and work on Internal live Projects.
- Post completion of Internship & Graduation, you will be appointed as Associate Software Engineer.
- Exposure to fundamental software engineering principles & concepts.
- Work in a global & virtual environment.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 70% in 10th, 12th & Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Available to join in January 2022.
- As a recent graduate, this role provides the opportunity for exposure to fundamental software engineering principles and concepts.
- Requires the knowledge to participate in the development, proof of concepts building, architectural design, and enhancement of applications, for which you will be trained during your 6-month internship period as Graduate Software Trainee.
- With direction and guidance.
- Develops cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) mobile application using Xamarin.
- Implement Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) using Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Building Highly Scalable Web application using Microsoft Web Platform Tools.
- Automate testing of the Web and Cross platform products.
- Develop solution for immersive experiences using AR/VR/MR.
- Works to build business knowledge and to transform this knowledge and business requirements into technical specifications.
- With support, estimates technical requirements and breaks down work to user stories and tasks along with planning, developing, testing, and deploying solutions in a DevOps model.
- With supervision, learn and implement automation test framework for Web, API and Mobile Platform while closely
- working with Leads and Architects on various prototypes, or proof of concept, to test solution.
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and utilize sound judgment with an ability to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description.