Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022 | QA Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd
Company Website : www.wingify.com
Job Position : Software Engineer QA
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Wingify Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Wingify Jobs 2022 :
- We work iteratively and ship code often, and are looking for people who can constantly monitor the state of our application from a quality perspective.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the high quality of our products that are used by over 5000+ customers across 90+ countries.
Your responsibilities :
- Ensure that our products are awesome and of high quality.
- Confirm, verify bugs, and determine steps to reproduce.
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building front end, UI, API, load, performance, and UAT test suites for our applications.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and development teams on projects to understand requirements and create,
- automate, execute, manage and report test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Own QA activities for the scrum team and drive scoping, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities.
- Be the first point of contact for all client issues, debug them and get them resolved in time for a better customer experience.
- Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments.
- Talking about your work – we love open source software, heavily use them, and talking about how we use them is the least we can do to help the community.
- Skills Required For Wingify Jobs 2022 :
- 1-3 years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Analytical ability to understand and work with complex application architecture.
- Well-versed in Functional Automation – Web and API.
- Knowledge of API testing and automation with Rest Assured.
- Proficient in any of the following Automation Tools – Selenium / Protractor.
- Experience in Performance/load testing with tools like Jmeter is a bonus.
- Hands-on knowledge of testing backend platforms – Databases, Cache, and Queues is a plus.
- Knowledge in client-side debugging for RCA of bugs.
- Experience in QA infra technologies like Docker and Selenium Grid is an added bonus.
- Experience in Version control tools like Git. And CI tools like Jenkins are required.
- Keen inclination towards usability and end-user perspective of the application we build.
- Own QA Processes in scrums. Estimate and plan projects with accuracy.
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.